Got my surgery date today!

ladybugtx18
on 9/15/09 11:16 am - Burleson, TX

Surgery is scheduled for September 30th.  Thought I had all my questions answered, but now there seems to be a million things I hadn't thought of before.  Any words of wisdom or suggestions for preparing myself? 

Kenworthlady
on 9/15/09 12:40 pm - KY
Congrats on getting your date. I will be 6 days a head of you. Wish me luck. You will be in my Prayers.
kenworthlady            
Tom C.
on 9/15/09 9:54 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Not to sound like a broken record, but you're on what I like to call the WLS Roller-coaster !! NOW THE FUN BEGINS !! Just remember, in the end it will all work out !!

ANY QUESTION you have, ask away. If you don't want to do it on the board send me an email. I will be try to answer any/all questions.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
MaMa_M
on 9/17/09 10:22 am - MI
Congratulations, I was banded on Tuesday and feeling pretty good. I really expected a lot more pain than I have expereienced. I guess just expect the worst and it won't seem so bad! LOL Really, take it easy and try not to worry, all will be fine.
MaMa M

Most Active